Please select from one of the following membership:
- A person with at least five years cooking experience acceptable to NZChefs, or who has completed a training programme that is recognized by NZChefs.
- A person, who in the opinion of the executive (branch or national), may be of benefit to the aims and objectives of NZChefs, may apply for membership.
- Training membership shall be open to any person who is currently tertiary training in the Culinary Arts.
- Student membership shall be open to any person who is currently enrolled at secondary school with an interest in the Culinary Arts.
- A single business, at one location, with up to 5 chefs, cooks, patissiers, and/or confectioners. (NZChefs will contact you to obtain further details).
Secondary School Membership
- Secondary Schools teaching students in the Culinary Arts / Hospitality, up to three teachers. (NZChefs will contact you to obtain further details).
- Companies that support NZChefs aims and objectives.
Please allow a minimum of a week, so we can process the application. We only action applications on receipt of payment.
NB - All fees are for an annual membership, and include the joining fee with the first payment