We are a fun and vibrant Mexican street food eatery in the heart of the Kapiti Coast. If you know the difference between a Jalapeno and Chipotle we want to hear from you!
With the opening of transmission gully it has never been easier to access the Kapiti Coast. As we prepare to grow we find ourselves in need of some new team members.
We are looking for experienced and passionate Head Chef. This is a full time role with 40 hours available. The position reports directly to our Restaurant Manager and General Manager.
- Relocation incentives where needed
- KPI Incentives
- $72,000 per year
- Great team culture
- Flexibility in menu design
- Flexible working week
- Resilient and a good team player.
- Passionate about food, consistent and methodic
- Proactive and energetic
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Great attention to detail and time management.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Strong knowledge of food safety practices and health and safety regulations.
- Full New Zealand driver’s license.
- The right to work in New Zealand.
- Overseeing all our food coming out at the restaurant standard & training staff
- Food Safety and Health and Safety
- Ensuring all recipes are followed as per Executive Chef instructions
- Ordering goods
- Supervising kitchen staff
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org