Home > Jobs > Hospitality Consultant Chef Portfolio
Hospitality Consultant – Chef Portfolio
Ready to drop the tools? Thinking about a sea change to Auckland?
This role is full time, permanent and unique role. It requires commitment, a huge work ethic and a desire to succeed. We are looking for someone with industry experience, outstanding interpersonal skills and high energy levels!
• For more than a decade we have built a company around our passion – people, food and service.
• Generous Full Time salary + free city car park + company car + Kiwi Saver + Bonuses + Friday Lunch!
• Temp Chef portfolio - drop the tools and work on the fringe of Hospitality
If you are a hospitality professional who loves our industry but knows that deep down that you can’t carry on at the coal face forever, then you need to read this very carefully.
We supply government, defence, education, business, rest homes, hospitals, hotels and catering through to supply chain, grocery and production.
How it works is simple:
• TRN Auckland supply temporary back and front of house staff to clients the upper half of the North Island.
• We have a massive database of on call staff, built up over the past decade and always growing
• You will become the go-to person for hundreds of candidates each year and provide them with work, opportunity and financial stability
We will offer you:
• Full training. Do not let the fact you have not done recruitment before stop you from applying. All our team come from hospo backgrounds and that’s what matters here
• A massive amount of support. Our team all work together to support and encourage our success as a group
• An office culture that’s second to none. We have an open plan, highly energised workspace with stand up desks and the boss shouts lunch EVERY FRIDAY!
• A company car, inner city car park, laptop, mobile phone and plan along with a highly competitive salary package with a chance to earn bonuses
So Apply Now so we can start to talk you through each and every step of your move to become our new Hospitality Consultant at The Recruitment Network, Hospitality Specialists
Send your C.V to Andrew - firstname.lastname@example.org