New Zealand Chefs Association Inc is a member of the World Association of Chefs Societies (World Chefs) and was the first association to establish professional chefs training in this country.
We offer the following memberships:
• Full Membership: A person with at least five years cooking experience acceptable to NZ Chefs, or who has completed a training programme that is recognized by NZ Chefs.
• Associate Membership: A person, who in the opinion of the executive (branch or national), may be of benefit to the aims and objectives of NZ Chefs, may apply for membership.
• Training Membership: Training membership shall be open to any person who is currently tertiary training in the Culinary Arts.
• Student Membership: Student membership shall be open to any person who is currently enrolled at secondary school with an interest in the Culinary Arts.
• Establishment Membership: A single kitchen/restaurant, at one location, with up to 5 chefs, cooks, patissiers, and/or confectioners.
• Secondary School Membership: Secondary Schools teaching students in the Culinary Arts / Hospitality, up to three teachers.
• Corporate Member: Companies that support NZ Chefs aims and objectives.
We offer the following benefits to our members:
- Sponsorship and organisation National, Regional and International Culinary Competitions.
Please Note: You must be a member of NZ Chefs and logged in to view NZ Chefs documents.
Refer a Friend
"It is great to be a member of NZ Chefs, it’s a really good chance to join many different Restaurants and get some nice experience for my cooking future in the time that I am staying in New Zealand."